- The HAWK comes equipped with superior 1200W front and rear dual high speed motors giving a combined power of 2400W and is powered at 60V.
- The waterproof motors are powered with a 60V battery to give unparalleled acceleration and torque within its class. The 9 mosfet sinewave controllers deliver precise control over the motors and 10 inch tubeless all terrain tires offer fantastic grip and enhanced protection against punctures.
Adjustable Hydraulic Suspension System
- HAWK is equipped with phenomenal adjustable hydraulic shock absorbers which ensures a much smoother ride. Together with the premium hydraulic shock absorber, a proprietary C-shaped front fork design combined with two 10-inch all-terrain tires greatly improve comfort grip and control.
- With just a simple turn of the dial, you can adjust the rebound to your liking - keep it highly dampened for high-speed rides on the road or give it some bounce for tackling rough terrain off-road.
High Capacity and Durable Battery Life
- YUME HAWK sports an EV-grade battery using 21700 cells with a total capacity of 60V 22.5Ah and averages 45 miles in range with full charge (terrain dependant). The scooter also supports dual charging.
- A high-performance battery requires significant safety considerations. The Hawk's battery management system features multiple safety sensors including over-current, short circuit, abnormal temperature, overcharge, and over-discharge protection.
Central Console LCD DisplayThe newly upgraded multi-function control display provides you more with real-time information about your electric scooter. This includes real-time power, battery levels, riding speed, and MAX & AVG mileage. With three sports modes, the rider can switch performance parameters according to preference. Two NFC tags are provided which allows you to lock and unlock your scooter quickly. The display also connects via Bluetooth to an Android or iOS app and offers ride statistics from saved rides.
Hydraulic Disc Brakes
The HAWK uses bright headlights made from aluminum alloy to illuminate the path ahead. Brake lights and turn signals also come as standard fittings. The deck and stem are also lit via inbuilt LED lighting which can be programmed via remote to suit your preference or style with a range of color and strobing configurations. Night rides will never be the same!
Strength, Agility and Control
The HAWK's frame is built with aviation aluminum 6061 which is recognized for its outstanding strength. To enable agility, we designed the support structure from the ground up. Rather than being welded, the frame of the HAWK is created using a one-piece molding process, ensuring sturdiness and reliability. The HAWK handles all kinds of roads and terrain effortlessly, adapting well to a diverse range of riding conditions.
BOTH options which are included with every scooter. Swapping throttle options is easy with the quick-release plugs.
- Motors: 2400-watt dual motor with hall sensor Sine-Wave 27A Max Current Controller
- Max Speed*: 60V Up to 43MPH
- Battery: 60V 22.5Ah
- Max Range*: 43Miles - In test Condition, 30Miles - in Complex terrain at fast speed
- Display Features: Riding mode setting ability, Smart display with Over heat protection built in IP65
- NFC: 2 NFC Fast response Near Field Communication cards
- APP: IOS/ANDROID YUME customize
- Tires: 10x3.15" Tubeless All-terrain Tires
- Brakes: Front and Rear ZOOM Hydraulic disc brake with 140mm rotor and cooling fin pad
- Front & Rear Suspension: long length Adjustable hydraulic coil-shock suspension
- Lights: Aluminum Front LED light + Brake light + 2turn signal + Horn
- LED Side Lights: Deck and Stem colorful lights with remote control
- IP Rating: IP 54 for the whole scooter
- Weight: 77lbs/35KG
- Maximum load: 280lbs/126KG
- Charger: Standard 2*2A chargers
- Overall size: 1300*720*1400
- Size when folded: 1300*220*550
- Electric scooter
- User Manual
- YUME Bag & Toolkit
- User Manual
- NFC Key*2
- Light Remote
- Mobile Phone Holder
- Index Finger Throttle(backup)
- Rearview Mirror*2
- Tire Pump